Monday, December 22, 2014

Bring the base!!!!!!!

December 22, 2014

Well i'm sorry to say that I don't have much time this week either. so i'll get right to it with some more Bullet points.

1. Being a District leader is a challenge. A challenge that i LOVE!!! I love going on exchanges, trying to figure out how everyone is doing, how i can help them or serve them. I love getting calls or txts from them, I even love recording the numbers and reporting them to the Zone Leaders! haha

2. We have been caroling senior centers like crazy this last week. It's really rewarding to see the smile on their faces, and to sit down and talk with them for a bit. It really helps me remember that missionary work is never about the numbers. Even though our numbers for these last weeks have dropped, I feel like we've been a big influence for good in the lives of a lot of people. And all it took was to sing them Christmas songs, and have a short chat with them, The spirit does the rest.

3. This district seems like the most unified district i've ever seen, and i literally cannot wait to see what we can accomplish together.

4. I found out that even if i get fed pizza for lunch and dinner.... cold pizza in the morning still sounds amazing to me!!! hahahaha

5. I have found no greater joy, than bringing the spirit through song to people that need it.

Thanks for all the support everyone!!!!!

-Elder DeFreese

1. Super cool fire thing!

2. I know the pic is too bad to see the score.... but I totally won!!!!!! hahaha

3. Can you see me?



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment