Friday, January 2, 2015

Felis Navidad!

December 29, 2014

hey hey hey! guess what! no time... :(

Who likes bullet points?! good! cuz that's what you'll get!!

Wednesday: super fun christmas eve, we had breakfast at the Hoffmans, and dinner at the Mossers where I had the most amazing drink, Guarana!

Thursday: AWESOMENESS!!! We had Breakfast at the Johnsons and dinner at the Langs! I got some great gifts and we had a lot of fun!

Friday: Woke up feeling really sick, tried to do some work anyway. but basically collapsed at the end of the day,

Saturday: Couldn't work. Just stayed in the apartment and tried to clean a little. Then I was feeling better so we went to help Bro. Mosser move some really old really heavy tube tv's. That was a mistake.

Sunday: was so sick I couldn't even go to church. I just layed in bed and slept for about 23 hours. Bro. Mosser came over to give me a blessing and viola! I'm feeling a little bit better today!!!

Thanks for everyones support!

-Elder DeFreese

1. Love trampolines!!! this is at Bro. Robkers house when we did the bon fire!

2. More fun on the tramp!

3. Little baby at the Johnsons keeps steeling my candy!

4. Funny Mustaches at the Langs on Christmas!

5. Cutest baby keeps photobombing me at the Johnsons on Christmas!






No comments:

Post a Comment