Monday, January 26, 2015

Greenie Fire!!

January 26, 2015
Hey ho and away we go!!!!

This week has been pretty challenging, but a whole lot of good things are about to happen so I'm super stoked for it!

a few things that are changing,

1. My Companion Elder Martin is finished with his two years and goes home on Wednesday, I take him to Pittsburgh tomorrow for his final Transfer meeting.

2. I will be getting a new companion, and as the subject line suggests... I'm Training!!!!!!! Wahoo!!! Gotta love that greenie fire eh? I cant wait to see what the future holds for this next companionship, because I'm pretty sure it's something awesome!!! hahaha

A few things that are staying the same,

1. I am Still District Leader in this area, I really enjoy giving the weekly trainings and exchanges, and whatnot, even though it is stressful at times. I'm still happy to have this assignment for the time being :)

2. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!! I don't care what they say... being a missionary is fun. Hard, yes, at times, But fun!!! I will continue to work hard and show my new Greenie that I've been feeding "gospel logs" to my greenie fire for the last 5 1/2 months!!!! hahaha it's basically a Greenie Bonfire by now!!!!! Working hard is the only way to go folks!

So basically that's what's going on here the next few days...

So about my last week. A few things that happened are

1. On P-day we went to the Ice-rink with the Mosser family and I totally learned how to ice skate!!!! It was sooooo much fun!!!!

2. There are about 5 people right now that are so close to becoming investigators, I'm so excited for this new Elder. As soon as he gets here we are hoping to pick up about 4-5 investigators in the next 2 weeks!!!! Oh ya!!!

3. Also, Elder Martin and I re-connected with one of his old investigators at the perfect time! She is soo ready to be

taught, and we couldn't have seen her at a better time!

4. I am constantly learning more about myself, about the savior, about Heavenly Father, and about missionary work. I honestly wish i had more time to study in the morning though. 1 hour never seems to cut it for me... There is sooo much to learn about, AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!!!!!! hahaha

well that's about all I can think of for now, so i'll send you guys some pictures!! haha

Thanks for all your help!

-Elder DeFreese

 

1. Pres. Johnson called us while we were at a dinner appointment to tell me i was training!

2. Can't you see how happy and not incredibly nervous I am!?


No comments:

Post a Comment